Where to Eat at #BlogHerFood16 in Austin, According to Locals
One of the things the BlogHer Events team loves most about #BlogHerFood is getting to explore a city each year. We pick the locations for their great food culture, and we love getting a taste of the city as much as our attendees do.
Image: Stubb's BBQ, by John Tornow on Flickr
And don't forget the Saturday lunchtime excursions to Austin food spots—this year you can choose one of four walks to local food bloggers' favorite spots. Signups open up on Friday, October 7.
- Beer and pretzels at Easy Tiger (Sixth St.)
- Tea at the Four Seasons Hotel (Cesar Chavez St.)
- Pour-over coffee at Houndsooth Coffee (Fourth St. and Congress)
- Pizza at The Backspace (Sixth St. and San Jacinto)
- BBQ at Ironworks (Red River and Cesar Chavez)
- BBQ at Stubb's (Red River and Eighth St.)
- BBQ at Cooper's (Third St. and Congress)
- BBQ at Lambert's (Second St. and Guadalupe)
- Mexican at Manuel's (Third St. and Congress)
- Mexican at El Naranjo (Rainey St.)
- Lunch at Moonshine (Third St. and Red River)
- Lunch at Koriente (Seventh St. between Red River and Sabine)