Powerful Women to Watch: Introducing the #BlogHer16 Advisory Board
Do you love to work with and be inspired by powerful entrepreneurs, activists, and executives? We do, too. And that's why we introduced a new Advisory Board last year to advise and support us as we produced our first annual conference in partnership with our new SheKnows Media colleagues.
As we convened and brainstormed and were inspired by our advisory board, we took their advice and turned it into real innovations at the event.
As we dig deep to make #BlogHer16: Experts Among Us the best conference *EVER* (yes, we SAY it every year, because we BELIEVE it every year) I'm thrilled to introduce the sensational #BlogHer16: Experts Among Us Advisory Board!
This power-packed team represents every kind of stakeholder in the annual conference. Activists, entrepreneurs, entertainers, media makers, content creators, community members, brands and sponsors.
We have stacked the deck with many leaders hailing from the Los Angeles community where #BlogHer16: Experts Among Us takes place Aug. 4-6, 2016. We'll look to our board to lend their expert insight and guidance to ensure that #BlogHer16: Experts Among Us provides maximum impact for everyone who attends.
(Don't forget - SUPER-Earlybird Prices end December 31, 2015! Register here.)
Please meet the #BlogHer16 Advisory Board, which will once again be chaired by Samantha Skey, Chief Revenue & Marketing Officer, SheKnows Media:
- Ana Flores, Founder and CEO, Latina Bloggers Connect, Inc. and #WeAllGrow Summit
- Angela Chambliss, Director, Marketing, Best Buy
- Ayinde Howell, Actor, Chef and Founder, ieatgrass.com
- Barb Dybwad, Technology Communicator
- Beatriz Acevedo, President, mitú Network
- Bea Perez, Chief Sustainability Officer, Coca-Cola
- Bettina Sherick, Founder, Hollywood in Pixels
- Blake McKinney, Principal, latitude/The Richards Group
- Carley Knobloch, Digital Lifestyle Expert and On-Air Talent
- Carole Diarra, Vice President, U.S. Marketing, L'Oréal
- Christine Garboski, Manager, Nestlé Kitchens
- Courtney Nichols Gould, Co-founder and Co-CEO, SmartyPants Vitamins
- David Kovach, Senior Vice President, Global Entertainment Marketing, Citi
- Elisa Camahort Page, Chief Community Officer, SheKnows Media
- Elissa Murphy, Chief Technical Officer, GoDaddy
- Ellen Gustafson, Author & Social Entrepreneur
- Emily Della Maggiora, Vice President, Data Services, Qterics
- Erin Kotecki Vest, Blogger, Political Consultant, and Disability Advocate
- Feminista Jones, Editor, SheKnows Media and Co- Founder, Women’s Freedom Conference
- Jamie Kantrowitz, Venture Partner, Mesa Ventures
- Jennifer Glen, Vice President Midwest and West Sales, SheKnows Media
- Jessica Weiner, CEO, Talk To Jess, LLC
- Joan Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer, Partnership for Los Angeles Schools
- Joanna Bloor, Co-Founder, The Amplify Lab
- Jody Gerson, Chairman and CEO, Universal Music Publishing Group
- Jurnee Smollett Bell, Actress and Activist
- Kara Berklich Weber, Founding Partner, Brilliant Ventures
- Kathy Ring, President/Chief Operating Officer, Starcom LA
- Kelley Skoloda, Partner/Director, Marketing to Women/Moms, Ketchum
- Kimberly Bryant, Founder and Executive Director, Black Girls CODE
- Kristin Hylek, Manager, Alliances & Brands, PR & Brand Engagement, McDonald’s USA
- Lisa Stone, BlogHer Co-Founder & Entrepreneur
- Lori Schwartz, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Catalyst, StoryTech
- Madeline Di Nonno, Chief Executive Officer, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Mandana Dayani, Chief Brand Officer, Everything But The House
- Menaka Gopinath, President, North America Ispos Social Media Exchange
- Meredith Chin, Head of Brand & Culture, LiveList
- Michelle Jubelirer, Chief Operating Officer, Capitol Music Group
- Morra Aarons-Mele, Founder, Women Online/The Mission List
- Rachel Shechtman, Founder, STORY
- Sarah Brokaw, Author and Psychologist
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, Co-Founder, Foodstirs
- Sarah Penna, Head of Awestruck, AwesomenessTV
- Shannon Pruitt, President, The StoryLab
We are honored to work with each and everyone of these rock stars, from the folks who have been to many #BlogHer events, to those who are learning about us now. We know that having their diverse and individual perspectives will serve every attendee.
See you in Los Angeles!!!
Don't wait! #BlogHer16: Experts Among Us will take place from August 4-6, 2016, in Los Angeles, CA.
Elisa Camahort Page, SheKnows Media
Chief Community Officer and BlogHer Co-Founder
@ElisaC on Twitter
@ElisaCP on Instagram